Roscrea 2013 terms and conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of participation in the festival:
- The consumption of alcohol and recreational drugs are strictly forbidden.
- All participants must register. It is necessary to bring ID to the festival. All information provided to Youth 2000 must be accurate. A participant may be asked to leave if he/she willingly discloses false information.
- Participants shall maintain acceptable standards of behaviour and act in a law-abiding, mature and honest fashion. Failure to do so may result in a participant being asked to leave.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings, marquee and tented areas and is permitted only in designated smoking areas.
- Access to certain areas is restricted for safety reasons.
- Property must be treated with respect and littering is not allowed.
- Participants must adhere to safety instructions issued at the venue by Youth 2000.
- Participants will be responsible for keeping their lodging areas tidy and uphold the rules regarding accommodation and camping areas. Male only access to male accommodation and female only access to female accommodation. Baggage must be stored away from the main corridors of the accommodation areas and shall not obstruct exit doors, corridors or fire escape routes.
- Youth 2000 Ireland will not be held liable for any property lost, damaged or stolen.
- The lighting of campfires and the use of fire, heating, cooking or gas appliances are prohibited.
- Photographers and/or television crews will be present at the festival. A selection of photographs and/or video will be used for promotional purposes on the Youth 2000 website, in newspapers, magazines or any other media deemed appropriate.
- Camping is strictly prohibited on the grounds.